Have headache. Have been prescribed tylenol nd ibuprofen. What to do?

Hi, I am a healthy 20 year old female. I have been having concern with the warm temperatures for years. I live in Michigan so the summers aren't even burning.. today we had a high of 61 degrees Fahrenheit, and the headaches are starting just as the past 10+ years. I've been to the doctors and they just suggest me to take Tylenol or Ibuprofen. This really bothers me because when I have school in the summer, I go to class, come straight home into my room and have to have the air conditioner on. I go outside into the heat and my head starts to throb. In another words in the summer I am basically under house arrest. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013