Have headache. CT scan shows sphenoid and ethmoid sinus disease. Antibiotic not helping. Cure?

Hi I recently had a ct after induring 8 days of a awful headache at the top of my head and the front of my skull especially over my left eye. The findings were complete opacification of the left sphenoid and mild mucosal thickening is present the right sphenoid sinus and several posterior ethmoid air cells. Impression: sphenoid and ethmoid sinus disease. they perscibed and antibiotic and said if it didnt work i need to see an ENT. My question is what is it and is it serious and should i take an precaustions
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013