Have headache. CT scan shows healed calcified granuloma in occipital and temporal regions. Advice?

I had 2 motor accidents, around 4 years ago. In one, I was knocked off a scooter, and passed out for a few minutes, maybe. I had only other minor injuries to feet etc. another time, the bus I was travelling in rammed the bus in front and I injured my nose, face and forehead . X-rays showed no fracture . I also have short-sight, so when head-aches began, I visited an ophthalmologist , who said there was no problem. When severe headaches continued, I visited the GP who recommended MRI, which I did, and consulted a neurologist. The MRI showed up nothing. The doc attributed it to various other reasons, migraine, temporal arteritis etc. The headaches have become less severe but still continue. A CT scan report now says healed calcified granuloma in occipital and temporal regions. (I don t have the report with me now, so I forget if it isleft or right) . What should I do now?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013