Have head pressure, neck, shoulder, upper back pain, increased after injections. Can an online doctor interpret the MRI ?

i am 58 years old, have had head pressure, neck, shoulder , upper back pa in for several years . had 2 injections several years ago which helped some. past few months have had increased pain in neck,shoulders, upper back, burning pain right arm into fiingers. i am also having occasional shooti:ng pain right side of face from ear. had mri with following impression: min posterior spondylitic bar c5/c6 amd c6/c7 with diffuse bulging disc and minimal narrowing of canal and both neural foraminas , moderate on right. elongated inhomogeneous mixed signal, but mostly with bright signal in t2 underneath the right serratus anterior muscle . can you interpret this and tell me if it could be anything serious?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013