Have head pain, bump in nape of neck, chest pain, fuzzy brain, nausea. What do I have?

Hi I have been having a throbbing, swelling, and sharp pain on my left back to mid back part of my head. The head will not stop pulsating and hurting. It has been there for almost 1 and 1/2 months and it annoys me to pieces It feels like a bump on the left and bump in the nape of neck. I take fluvoxamine , respiridone, provigil,and anti anxiety medication. I have also found that my brain has been a bit fuzzy lately and I often have a pain in my chest. When I wake up I feel nauseous and I remember throwing up for almost 2 weeks in a row I wake up almost every morning now feeling nauseus. I have been diagnosed with anxiety, depression , aspergers, ADD, and OCD . So please tell me what I have thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012