Have head pain and blurred vision. Had fell on my back. Recommendations?

Hi, I was playing basketball and went up for a layup and was pushed. I fell on my back pretty hard but I didn t think I hit my head. When I got up the vision in my left eye was blurred for about 25 seconds. Since then it has gone away and hasn t come back. I haven t had any other symptoms except for very slight head pain.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

Your slight head pain as well as mild blurring of vision point towards non-serious nature of problem.
The absence of other complaints like persistant visual blurring, loss of consciousness, vomiting, weakness of leg/hand etc suggest that you donot have anything serious. Please donot worry.

Best wishes