Have have QT syndrome. EKG showed intra-atrial conduction delay. Meaning?

My EKG today showed intra-atrial conduction delay (P/PR 180/194ms), marked left precordial repolarization disturbance, consider ischemia or LV overload. Small negative T in V6. I have Long QT syndrome (borderline QTc 463 ms). Am a 55 year old female with hypertension. What do these EKG changes indicate? I am supposed to see a cardiologist. Am on simvastatin, lisinopril , and EC ASA 81 mg daily. Thanks for your assistance. C.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013