Have hard stool. Had eaten dirt clay. What should I do?

I have been eating dirt clay (grown up w. it, when I got my period I had a craving really bad so my mother got some.) & I ve been eating it none stop. its been affecting my poop, it hurts & it feels like its just sitting their. when I use the bathroom it literally comes out in bunched up balls, the ones that really hurt to pass come out the size of my hand and its not ONE it s A BUNCH of mashed up pellets. What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
You are suffering from Neuro physiological dysfunction called Pica in which person will eat non nutritive substances like dirt, clay, sand, pebbles, hair, feces etc. For more than one month .So consult a psychiatric doctor for further treatments.