Have hard spot on prostate. Able to pass urine fine. Calcification?

Hello Dr., I had a digital rectum exam recently,and the Dr. found a hard spot on the prostate .My p.s.a is 4.4,the prostate is enlarged as well.I had a cystoscopy procedure done in 2010 to remove a stricture.Before the procedure I had an elevated P.S.A. of 6.After the procedure, placed on avodart , in a few months time the p.s.a. dropped to 2.28.I m no longer on avodart.I m able to pass urine ok,and I m not experiencing,dribble or a sudden urge to go to the bathroom.I seem to be emptying out the bladder as well.I m scheduled for a biopsy soon.What can be done if its not cancer but the possibility of calcification? Ken
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013