Have hard penis. Had priapism due ti an injection of papaverine. What to do to get it back to normal?

Hello I had a priapism do to an injection of papaverine that lasted about 36 hours. I went to the emergence room to be treated. the doc never checked the oxygen levels and stuck a needle in the side and removed the blood that came out bright red. sense then there is a hardness in my penis. will this go away in time it had been 6 months and how do I know if I have permanent damage.what test needs to be done. the urologist I went to said I have some fibrosis but he listed it a peyronie's but I don't think he is correct. my penis does not bend up or down.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013