Have hard lump under skin of inner elbow. Diagnosed with chronic fatigue and had an ectopic pregnancy. Having pelvic pain. Any advice?

i have a hard lump under my skin on my right inner elbow . I was told this could be a sign of hiv? I have been tested 4 times over the past 11 years and it always turns up negative for HIV. But . . . I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue and had an ectopic pregnancy in April of 2004, which ruptured requiring emergency surgery and I have experienced severe chronic pelvic pain for eight plus years at this point. I have been seen by the Cleveland Foundation, mayo Clinic, numerous local specialists and U of M Pelvic Pain Clinic now twice. I began taking Percocet in February 2011 and have never abused the medication but there is a definite pain issue that needs to be addressed.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012