Have hard lump in forehead. No pain or swelling. Have boils on body. Help

hi i got two pea size hard solid lumps on my forehead it doesnt hurt to touch and also its not red or swollen, one of them used to be old boil like 7 yrs ago i had it n it left a hard white pea size lump, recentley 5 months ago another hard white lump as appeared now it kinda had a black head init well it looked like it did i squeezed n lil hard white stuff come out i cleansed it in the bath i noticed it looked like somethink wanted to come out so instead of squeezing it i enticed n pulled the skin i was there for an hour all this hard white/green stuff kept coming out but unfortunatley i made the situation worse i broke the skin around the area of the lump n it wont go away please help me also i have been getting boils all over my body for months now on my arms inside my arms,outter thigh inner thigh on my vagina n buttocks on my back and lower legs and on back of my legs and on my ears ive taken loads of courses of antibiotics it helps the ones to heal behind the ears but no where else also i had antibacterial washes n creams from the doctor and still they wont go away please help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013