Have hard and swollen abdomen after giving birth. Cause and cure?

I just found this sight after googling SWOLLEN UPPER ABDOMEN . I have had this for 27 years. It started when I got pregnant with my first son. After I gave birth to him I thought the dr. Left another baby inside me. My abdomen was just as hard and swollen as it was before I gave birth. To this day I still look pregnant, my abdomen is still swollen and I feel like I have been punched and winded all the time. Yet according to the dr.s there is nothing wrong with me. I am getting desperate and don t know if I can continue much longer with this
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
u need to do some abdominal exercises and yr Sr TSH blood check