Have hallucinations in the morning. Taking cymbalta and metoprol. Seeing things in detail which are not real. Need help

Hi, I have morning (upon wakening) hallucinations. I take Cymbalta 90mg. and Metoprol 25,mg BID. I have been taking these medications for quite a while and never had these hallucinations before. They happen everymorning upon wakening and seem to be circular in shape. A circle of bees a round spider or crab. All kinds of random things. And when the object is like a ball of yarn or tennis ball etc. they are always spinning. They are very detailed and realistic. They use to scare me but I have become aware and they don t unless they are really close to my face as they are there the moment I open my eyes. My counselor doesn t feel these have a mentle health base. Can you help me??? Taylor from Idaho
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013