Have hairline fracture in leg. X-ray taken and on medication. Is it possible for sports after this?

hi, I fractured my fibula last week at the end of the run in a triathlon. I thought I pulled a muscle but after xray the next day it was evident it was a hairline fracture lower in the leg. I was given a boot and crutches and was told I had to use them for 4 to 6 weeks and at wk 6 go back for an xray to get the all clear. My question is. As an active sports person, when after that can I return to swimming and biking. I am sure running is another few months away. But am keen to get back in the pool thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013