Have hair loss, using Mintop, Nizoral and Zevit. FDA approved medication?

Hello Sir, I am a 27 yr old person, and I am suffering from hair loss from 6 months above. But from last 2-3 months my hair loss increases. Hair loss direct from root specially from front head. Recently i consult a doctor and he prescribed me to use following 1. Mintop / Tugain Cipla solution 5% ,to apply on scalp at night (i had purchased tugain as he says its effective more) 2. Nizral 2% shampoo to use alternate days for 15 days and than twice-3 a week. 3. Diprovate lotion : to mix its 2-4 drops in coconut oil and use on hair. 4. Zevit capsules I just wants to know that is : Is this medicines and lotion are FDA approved ? Is this is really effective ? Is any one of this have any side effects ? Is good effects of it persist even when i stop taking this medicine and lotion after 6 months
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012