Have hair loss problem. Taking Mintop Forte. Is this effective and when will hair regrow?

..........sir i am 23 male...i have hairloss problems almost my scalps are doc suggested me to use mintop forte 5% ...i have been using this since 2 weeks along with vitamin my hair looks healthier than before...but i didnt find any new my query is is it effective for baldness?...will the hairs regrow..?..when can i expect the results...and can i use hair oil while using this lotion?..bcos hairs looks dry when i use this?...n can i shampoo my hair?..i used to use candid tv lotin twice in a week ..can i continue this?..wil this cause any damage ???
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013