Have hair loss, fading hair line. Using minoxidil. What is going on?

hi am having a problem regarding my hair lose, am 28 years old male, am suffering from extreme hair lose, my bigger fair it's my front hairline it's getting fade away and it become thin and it am losing most of it which it leads to hairline lost. looking forward for your help on top of that i start using minoxidil lately for 2 days, my question is how i can regrow my hairline back to normal thick organized, and is minoxidil really effective in my case and other methods to use. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013