Have hair loss, dandruff, itchiness, irritated scalp. Where is the problem?

Hi i m Kumar Gaurav, i am 29 years old.and i am having hair loss for 4 years.i am very worried , first i didn t had any symptoms but latter on i had dandruff in my head. then gradually my scalp became itchy and dandruff size was bigger i.e big flakes of dead skin. it was ok for me i had just problem of hair loss but for last 2 year the problem has caused misery in my life. now i not only have hair loss but also my scalp is very very much itchy i scratch my scalp all the time with both hands after every 2nd day of washing it. by sractching also i harm my scalp and i feel pain because i injure it.but i can t help it my scalp irritates me alot. i am very worried because i lost my hairs. it has become very less .i had very thick and beautiful hair before. i am losing my confidence about hairs.i avoid going in gatherings because i can t make any hair style. can you please tell me that where is the problem why my scalp is so itchy and has alot of flakes ?why i am losing my hair. although my diet is very good. i am not having any sort of endocrine problem, nor any sort of other problem. i am also not tensed.although i don t have pattern baldness . please help me.....
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012