Have hair loss. Used Hair4u, Xtraglo, Biomane and BigtrinF. Not working. Help?

Hi Doctor, I am 23 year old male, suffering from hair loss for last 3 years. I have a family history of hair fall starting early 20s... right from my father to my elder brother...I used Mx5, Morrf 5 and Hair4u 5% for a period of 1 month each.. with Hair4u being the latest...However, my hairfall aggravated with the use of Hair4u.. the literature supplied with hair4u mentioned that this was temporary increase in hair fall and should stop within 2 weeks. unfortunately hairfall didn t stop. I consulted my dermatologist and he recommended using Mintop10 once a day. Using it for the last 5 days... I still don t see any decrease in my hair fall.. I have also used Xtraglo, Biomane and BigtrinF with the later being used these days. I am very much worried.. PLEASE HELP. :(
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013