Have hair loss. Suggested Minoxidil. Hair above ears not growing

hello sir , i am Piyush Chatterjee 20 years ..i am student ..i am suffering from hairloss from last one year .. on december 21st one of my friend studying MBBS in Russian state university suggested me to use Minoxidil Topical solution 3% as he had the same problem and was suggested the same by a dermatologist . I ve been using it since 21st dec ..the centre of scalp is now better i guess the Crown ..but the problem is the hair above ears thats the side scalp of forehead are not growing like the the centre sclap s hair .. hope for a kind consideration thankz
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013