Have hair loss. All tests done and the results are normal. HAd medication also but no use. What to do?

I had a biospy, my thyroid checked, all types of blood work done. Doctor can not find the cause to my hair loss. Do they referred me to my obgyn md to get my hormones checked. Everything came back normal :-( I need a answer. My scalp burns so much. It's so thin in the front and heading towards the back. I take Biotin 1000 mg and I even tried taking folic acid. Drink Lots of water, exercise. I use exspensive shampoos and conditioners. I'm a 31 year old female suffering with matter for the past 7 years. It's just getting worse. I seem 3 different dermatologist, a internal medical md and a oncologist. I eat healthy. Yes I use Rogain and it does not work at all so I changed to males Rogain 5 percent. Still no improvement... It's just costly and a waist at this time.. Im not depressed or stressed. But this will make me lose it :-( PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013