Have hair fall, less volume, taking ayurveda treatment but no change. Treatment?

HI...THIS IS DEEPAK,I MA 27 YEARS OLD GUY...I M SUFFERING FROM HAIR LOSS AND LESS DENSITY OF HAIRS,I CAME TO KNOW THAT BIOTIN PILLS HELP US IN HAIR REGAINING PROCESS, I M TAKING AYURVEDIC TREATMENT WHICH A PACKAGE OF SOME CAPSULES AND OILS WHICH I APPLY EVERYDAY,IT HELPS TO REDUCE HAIR FALL BUT M NOT IN REGAINING,AND THIKNESS OF HAIRS..PLZ SUGGEST SOME GOOD BRANDS OF BIOTIN PILLS AND ANY OTHER TREATMENT OF HAIR LOSS,..THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013