Have hair-fall and red scars on hand. Have lupus and am anemic. Treatment?

Hi I am Sandra. I am ecuadorian but now I am living in Lexington because I am studying in UK. I am 25 years old and I have LES LUPUS SO I would like to know if this disease cure. I have lupus from I was 18 YEARS, and I was receiving treatment in my country, but now i´m not feeling well, my hair is falling and my hands have red scars and they get purple with the cold , some people advice me take vitamin E but I would like to know what kind of vitamin I should take because also I have anemia . I will be waiting for your answer, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013