Have hair fall and itchy scalp with flakes. Tried Mintop solution. Alternate medication?

hello doctor i m ruchika..i m 29 yrs old..i m suffering from severe hairfall from many years..i have taken all the treatments like allopathy homeopathy ayurvedic but nothing helped me..sometime i feel good result bt suddenly it appears again and again..and now a days i am having one other problem very itchy scalp with flakes. i m having very good diet like alomnds walnuts flex seeds fruits vegetables sufficient amount of water bt nothing works for me..i alredy use mintop solution once bt no result..please suggest me what should i do it badly affecting my life..thank u
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013