Have hair fall. Used Henna. Took follihair. Continue medication?

hi this is dimpi 35 years from bangalore. i never use coloring chemicals except henna thrice a month. I have lots of hair fall whenever i do a hairwash and combing. Every weekend i do hair wash and lots of hair fall everytime. I am scared if i become bald. once i consulted doctor and had medicines follihair and haem up tabs for 6 montths course. when course got over, hair fall started again but not immediately. just after 2 montths same problem. is there any permanent solution for less hair fall or totally no hair hair fall. OR do i continue the same medicine for life long. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013