Have hair fall. Taking thyroid tablet. Prescribed MX5 and follihari

I am suffering hair fall since three months. I have got one alopecia bald pattern patch also. I have been using thryroid tablet for two months and stopped it suddenly. after two months i am facing hair fall seviourly. i consultant a doctor. i have beta talesmina trait with vitamin b 12, vitamin d deficienly. my report is normal but doctor told me to wait for six months for the exact report as have already used and stopped it. doctor has written tablets. I went to dermotologist also. she has given MX 5 and follihari tablet for me. and also diprobec lotion to apply for the affected area.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013