Have hair fall. Taking evion, vitamin capsules. Thyroid test normal. Suggest?

My sister in law just recommended me to to have Evion 200 Vitamin /e capsules daily to reduce hair fall. Is it true ?can we have daily one capsule with out the prescription from the doctor. Is it safe?I have excessive hair fall and I have already tried homeopathy for 9 months, Allopathy for 1.5 years and Ayurveda for more than a year. I did not find any improvement.I have also got my thyroid test done which is normal. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013