Have hair fall. Taking Ayurvedic medicine. No effect. Treatment?

hello sir , my name is rakesh sing and my age is 21 . actually sir from last 7-8 months my hair starts falling and day by day my hair becoming less and less from my scalp . i am already taking patanjali ayurvedic medicine from last 2-4 months plus taking gooseberry juice 2 times a day even i applied patanjali hair oil for hair loss problem but nothing happened so i kindly request you to please give me your valuable advice in this connection ,, i really need your help . i shall be highly obliged for this honour please help me ............
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013