Have hair fall. Taken scalp tone tablets. Regrowth possible?

Hi Doctor, I m also facing hair fall problem since last 1.5 years recently i started Scalp tone Tablets & started applying Jaborandi Hairoil. I m really very scared and tensed that from both left side in the front and right side in the front of my head got cleaned. So please advice me what can i do to prevent that and is there any chances that somehow hairs can be recovered or there could be a regrowth. I was just reading Dr. Reckeweg. book for Homepathy there is a medicine R 89 would u prefer me to use that or some other medications that u can help me with. Would be really glad to receive ur appropriate and positive reply Regards Pankaj
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013