Have hair all over body. Laser Hair Removal. What is the cost?

Age:26, Male
Hi, I have hair on my shoulders, chest and back. The texture of hair is thick, dense and black in color. I have already taken consultation from Kaya Skin Clinic for Permanent Laser Hair Removal treatment but the thing is that their treatment cost is out of my budget. I can afford upto 20-25K for the treatment. Please let me know if the treatment is possible in any other good clinic in Chennai/Bangalore in the same budget or do I have to shell out 50-60K for the same.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013