Have hailey with lesion under breast, tried antifungals, weak nails. How to get cured?

I think I may have hailey hailey with a lesion under my breast that will not respond to all treatments I have tried antifungals trimivate was perscribed last made it worse. Only thing that helps is using medi talc and keeping area dry
I also have very weak nails that split that according to the net is a sign. My mother also had this type of fragile nail. Not sure if she was a sufferer too. This started in my mid to late thirties. Lamisil also helps to dry the lesion
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013