Have had unprotected sex. Dehydrated, cramps, sore nipples. Pregnant?

I am 21 years old, and my cycle on average is about 46 days long. My last period started on 10/29/12 and lasted approximately 6 days. The only time since my last period that I have had sex was on December 1st and it was unprotected and only lasted for about a minute (we snuck away to do so and almost got caught, lol)(He was also still hard when he pulled away) . I am now 10 days late but I have had cramps for the past week and just got over having sore nipples , both which are always present right before my period. The week before last I was dehydrated and all together not feeling very well at all. Could this have postponed my period, or is it possible that I am pregnant? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013