Have had two lumabr surgeries. Suggested injections or fusion. What do I choose?

Hopefully this is a real doctor? I m 31 and have had two lower lumbar surgeries on my L-3, L-4 in the exact same place twice they took more and more disc out. I fell a while back and went and got MRI , Nerve Test, X-Ray and the same disc is herniated. So, this fell under workmans comp because it was at work, my Neurologist suggested injections or a fusion, that s all they could do. So i said well I want injections. I had one done and the insurance company has denied the rest. My pain specialist gave me NORCO, I m immune to those from years of using them off and on. I need something stronger I can take once or twice a day and work and live normally without having a surgery, and I can t afford the injections myself. Please help, and no I m not a DRUG SEEKER , I ve been profiled so many times it makes me sick. I just want relief, I ve tried Cymbalta, Leirca, etc. didn t work. Can you give me some advice?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012