Have had tubes tied. Had light bleeding. Why was there persistent fluttering in abdomen?

I have my tubes tied 10 years ago. Two months ago I had light bleeding lasting only a few hours and then stopping. Last month was the same. I was exhibiting all the signs of pregnancy but 4 pregnancy tests and a blood test came up negative. This month I have had three days light bleeding and I was sitting at my desk working when all of a sudden a persistant flutter started in the upper left side of my abdomen . When my doctor reassured me i was not pregnant I was relieved and hadn t given it another thought. Now i m worried again.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012