Have had tubal ligation, pregnancy test positive, sore and breasts, vomiting. Reason?

Hi I have had a tubal ligation and I am 37 I have been getting sick my paints don t fit took home pregnancy test came up positive also blood test which was negative have soar breast am tired urinate a lot strange cravings period was late but then got a 2 day period when it normally last for 6 and it is normally heavy and it was not and it kept stopping and starting I am so confused what do I do what is going on with my body why am I getting sick and vomiting
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer