Have had total hysterectomy, have diabetes, high BP, cholesterol, lost weight. What now?

Hello i am a 57 year old female. I have had a total hysterectomy , 8 years ago , i have diabetes , high blood pressure , and cholesterol . I have had pain in my lower back for three days now. and it moves from left to right. and it happens when I eat. I have regular daily bowel movements. I have been on a lifestyle change ( diet ) since Nov. 12 , 2012, I weighed 262 in Nov. 2012 , today my weight is 230 pounds. I gave up coffee and I only drink green tea, I also gave up diet pepsi. Where is the pain coming from. Is it hunger pain? I also eat greek yogurt, grapefruit juice, I just eat in moderation .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013