Have had three lumbar operations and insulin dependent. Why does my ankle pain?

HI DOCTOR , I LIVE IN THE UK ,I AM 77 YEARS OLD AND INSULIN DEPENDENT .I HAVE HAD OVER THE YEARS 3 LUMBER OPPS AND NOW I DO NOT GET AROUND WALKING VERY WELL.AFTER ONE OF MY SPINE OPPS I GOT FOR A LONG TIME UNCONTROLLED SHAKEING OF MY RIGHT LEG AND PAIN LIKE A NEDDLE BEING STUCK INTO THE INSIDE OF MY ANKLE AFTER A FEW YEARS IT IT WENT AWAY, BUT NOW FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS IT IS BACK WITH A VENGENCE, YOUR ADVICE WOULD BE WELCOME.YOURS TED CAREW..
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012