Have had stent re-stented, on beta blocker, have twinges and feel heaviness. Should I pay attention to it?

I have to have my stent re-stented with a year. I am now about 11 months after my re-stenting. The first stent was a medicated stent and my blockage was 80 percent. My first stent developed scar tissue and 90 percentage blockage. My re-stented stent is unmedicated and about 5 mm longer than the first one.. I had cardio- rehab from both and got up to a MET level a bit over 7 for both. I still have twinges over the area where my stent is and the chest gets heavy from sitting up. Laying down relieves both. This occurred in both both. I had passes a nuclear stress test after the first one and a normal stress test after the second one. EKG is normal and never had any proteins seen from a heart attack. Cholesterol has been 108 and 124 with the bad around 80. Question should I be worried about the twinges and the heaviness? I am worried as that my doctors and I may miss another episode as my symptoms are very mild to the point both time it was discussed that I should be sent home with the catherization (sp?) which found the blockage both times. I did not have high blood pressure before and my cholesterol was about 170 or so before the first time. I am on a beta blocker , a blood thinner, aspirin, blood pressure medicine and Crestor.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013