Have had side pains. Have excess cartilage in ribs. Treatment?

Hello, i have had side pains for about 7 years now. Whenever I lay on my left side it hurts really bad, i went to a specialist recently and he told me it is because I have excess cartilage in my ribs. I know having sugery isn t really useful, but I am curious to see if there is any sort of treatment i can go through that can help me. I try to stay away from pills, so anything I am willing to try.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
As you say you are willing to try anything besides surgery then i will recommend you see an Energy Healer. He can definitely help you.

Dr.Atique Ansari