Have had sexual contact with partner. Had no period. Negative pregnancy result. Why dizzy? Why cramps?

hi im maya 29 yrs old, i am worried because i am 3months delayed now, i got pregnant last 2010 and i deliver last July 2011 since i didnt do breastfeed , i got menstruation after 2months and it was regular monthly, this april 25 my last period and its 3months since i dont have then up to now, i have contact with my partners but im still negative with my pregnancy test , i have been try maybe 4times to check by pregnancy test but it was still negative. most of the time i feel dizzy and have blurd sights even i have enough sleep, it feels like im always sick ang easily get tired, i feel somethings cramps nowadays but it does not much hurt,i just would like to us what could be the possible cause. please give some advice doc i am so worried right now. thank you very much!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012