Have had sex in public bathrooms several times with two partners. What are my chances of syphilis and HIV?

hello I am very paranoid about std s. I have had my first time with my ex about 1.5 years ago, and that was his first time as well. I haven t had sexual contacts with anyone when i was dating him. I have gotten pap tests regularly and i believe a year ago i did get blood tests for std s and as expected, the tests came out negative. however i don t remember what types of std s i have been tested on exactly, but i do remember i got tested for HIV , and since there is a strong linkage between HIV and syphilis , I m assuming the blood tests also covered syphilis as well. I have now been sexually active with my current boyfriend for about 3 months, he did not have histories of sexual intercourse with others and he is now my only sexual partner. however, lately i have been irrationally paranoid about getting std s thru having sex in the public changeroom twice after swimming (not sitting down). also i have had oral sex with my previous sex partner in the public bathrooms as well (did not touch the seats). I m wondering in case of mine, is it likely to catch std s?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012