Have had regular period normally, breastfeeding, have been spotting with cramps. Worry?

Hi-- I m 25, and have had a very regular period (even getting it a month after my daughter was born despite exclusively breastfeeding ). I have not had a period since end of October, except for a day of very light spotting with no cramps in December. We are not using any form of birth control . All pregnancy tests , including blood, have been negative. I finished a ten day course of provera on Sunday with no effects yet, but my lower abdomen is distended- I am not constipated, and it is not fat-- it is fairly firm and non tender. I cannot even fit into my pants! Should this be worrisome to me?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013