Have had psoriasis. Used UV light treatment. Use sulphur mixed domestic cream?

Hi, I have had psoriasis for more than ten years and nothing have helped me. I would like to know if there is any effective cream or ointment which is indeed effective for this decease. I have seen too many dermatologiest and it s been always the same, the prescribe me almost always the same creams and oitments withour result. Lastly I went under the UV light treament and my sking is even worse, I do not know why, but when I go to Colombia my desease relief in more than fifty percent, on the other hand they prepare there a domestic cream with sulfur , vaseline and a couple of other things and I got much better. What do you recommend me? Thanks a lot. I am sorry, my e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012