Have had miscarriages. Why are periods disturbed? Why is abdomen in pain?

i am 30 years with 7 years married life. i have no baby yet, but two miscarriages ( d &c) of almost 8 periods are disturb and according to doctors i have polycystic ovarine syndrome . Last time my period date was 21st April. untill now there is nothing. From two days i have feeling swear abdominal pain with pregnancy test report remarks Negative, ( Repeat after 10 Days ) and urine R/E 4-6 pus cells and 1-2 epithelium cells/ HPP.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012