Have had miscarriages. Presence of proteins in blood. Has chromosomal abnormality. Led to miscarriage?

Hi,I m M.S.Rakshit,aged 30 years.I have had 2 early trimester miscarriage .The first miscarriage was spontaneous abortion at about the 5th week and the second one was missed abortion at about the 6th week.My husband and I then went to our doctor and had through medical check up and doctor told me that the presence of protein S in my blood is 34%,where it should be between 55% to 123%.Through different tests,it was also detected that my husband has an apparently normal male karyotype with 46 xy chromosomal pattern but at the same time inconsistent abnormalities,including breaks in 6(q)and 5(P),endoreduplication(1cell) and unbalanced translocation between 2 and 3 were observed (4/25).My question is if this chromosomal abnormality is responsible for these miscarriages??what are the chances of successful pregnancies in future???
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012