Have had lung problem for long time. Colleague had H1N1. Related?

Hi, I have had a terrible lung problem since a co-worker got H1N1 a long while ago, I didn t get sick but he was in hospital. Since that time, I have been having lung problems, and I am often given Azithromycin 1000mg, it helps for a bit, but then my lungs have water (clear) in them again. I never used to have these problems, it was rare to miss a day of work. Now, everthing is terrible. There is a good thread on the forum, it is labeled H1N1 aftermath, when I read what those people had to say, I was, wow, that is me, that is exactly what I have been going thru.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013