Have had lower back pain, IUS mirena removed, stiff back, hip pain. Ideas?

I have had lower back pain for the last month. I had the ius mirena removed at jut before Christmas. I have been experiencing dull pain mainly to right side but has at times shifted to the left. Pain goes into my bottom and I also have experienced stiffness in my back, and legs and hip pain. I am taking pain relief and use a tens machine where I can. The pain is roughly where my sacroilliac joint is, more painful when sitting. I am not sure what started it off, my job is manual and requires a lot of bending and twisting. I also feel tired quite a lot. I have had a couple of periods of back pain early last year also. Any ideas of what could be done?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013