Have had low grade fever. Should I worry since it has been constant?

I have had a low grade fever when visiting the doctor for other reasons. This has been twice.The PA who took my temp 2 days ago said you don t want to know . Now I m angry that I did not insist that she clarify her statement. Of course I m worried. The PA told me to tqake my temp about 3 times per week and to keep a log. I just got back from the lab for blood work. I do not have any other symptoms that she or my regular physician have identified. This is so worrisome.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013