Have had leg pain, fatigue, sore throat, coughs and aches. Joints keep popping. Symptoms of?

Hello, I have had serious leg pain for a number of weeks with severe fatigue and slight sore throat , coughs and aches. My joints have also been popping and the overall symptoms seem viral in nature As my sinus and headaches have been bad, but I do not have a temperature. I am a 31 year old male and suffer from typical sinus problems. Any ideas? My own GP is baffled. The leg pain and severe fatigue is quite debilitating. Symptoms have been for more that 6 weeks on and off.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012